View count: 568
TG1.2: Quantum physics and engineeringI. Coordinator:
Ray-Kuang Lee 李瑞光 (NTHU)
rklee [at] ee.nthu.edu.tw
II. Core Members:
Prof. Ray-Kuang Lee (NTHU),
Prof. Wen-Te Liao (NCU)
Other Core Members
Dr. Ying-Cheng Chen (AS),
Dr. Hsiang-Hua Jen (AS),
Prof. Guin-Dar Lin (NTU),
Prof. Yen-Hsiang Lin (NTHU),
Prof. Jun-Yi Wu (TMU)
Dr. You-Lin Chuang,
Dr. Shiue-Yuan Shiau
III. Research Themes:
Our research focuses on, but not limited to, the following broad themes:
(1) Quantum Optics, with the connection to quantum information processing.
(2) Quantum Gases, with the connection to many-body physics and quantum simulation.
(3) Cavity-and Circuit-QED, and Quantum Interface, with the connection to quantum computing.
(4) Quantum assisted High Precision Measurements, and Quantum Metrology.
- AMO Summer School
- Regular AMO Seminars held at NTHU during semester time every Monday from 1320 - 1500
- International Conference on Squeezed States and Uncertainty Relations (ICSSUR), June 25-30th, 2023
V. Expected achievements:
- Provide a versatile platform for quantum physics and engineering
- Develop and implement quantum information processing with quantum optics, quantum gases, cavity-and cuirt-QEDs.
- Strength the collaborations among the core members, with other local experts, and with leading international groups