|Category||Computational quantum materials|
|Event Duration||2022-09-01 - 2022-09-02|
|Conference Name||The 20th Workshop on First-Principles Computational Materials Physics|
The 20th Workshop on First-Principles Computational Materials Physics, organized by the Thematic Group 3.1 on Computational Materials Research (CMR), will be held on September 1 (Thur.) - September 02 (Fri.), 2022, in the National Center for Theoretical Sciences on the campus of National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU). This is a hybrid meeting, for online meeting, see:
The aim of this workshop is to promote interactions and collaborations among local physicists who employ first-principles electronic structure calculations in their research. The program will include talks delivered by domestic or foreign professors, post-doctors, or PhD students. The Program Committee would also like to take this opportunity to identify the community members’ interests and concerns in order to plan fruitful and successful activities in the future. Similar to workshops previous years, all are encouraged to share their latest research results. Fifty or thirty-minute reports by faculty members, and thirty or fifteen-minute talks by postdoctors or PhD students, will be scheduled in the program.
1. Please note the registration will end on 2022-08-25, Sunday. ( Titles and Abstracts please be given in by 2022-08-15. Thank you.)
2. Max. 90 onsite participants, subject to the COVID-19 situation. No limit on the number of online participants.
3. Please select the batch you would like to attend.
4. We will prepare Lunch for onsite participants, if you register as an onsite participant, please choose from the meal options in the form. Thank you.
5. Please note this activity may change to online meeting only, subject to the pandemic situation.
|Sign Up Duration||2022-07-08 - 2022-08-25|
|Sign Up||Sign Up Overdue